The photographs have all been indexed and arranged alphabetically within provinces according to city / town / village, congregation / parish and denomination. This makes it easier for the researcher to locate the data.
- Churches are fully searchable using the Search Engine.
- Click on the map (icon) of the Province in which you want to search.
- A lighter background indicates that there is only one page (photo) in the sub-album.
- A darker background indicates that the sub-album contains more than one page.
- Click on an icon (photo) to open / enlarge a sub-album or individual page (photo).
We have captioned the pictures with names and dates as they appear on FOTKI.
If you have any questions, contributions, additional information to submit or if a typo error has been made with the names, please contact the co-ordinator of this project.